whoa...

semaphoria updated her blog...

and she may start blogging again...

i say more pictures! earlier i said more cowbell. which is funny, but nonsensical.

(she really makes me cry in the good way a lot... she has been my best friend for longer than i've been on the internets, and is hands-down one of my favorite people on the planet)

whoa #2...

erik updated his blog.

he tried to backhandedly insult my dog (whatever, i can play paranoid if i want) but i showed him what's what.

he makes me laugh because he's insane. in the good way.

2 comments:

Erik Wednesday, November 02, 2005 12:10:00 am  

no way, your dog is way different. as i told you before, your dog would mess people up!! :)

heatherfeather Wednesday, November 02, 2005 12:34:00 am  

thomas... that is bad news indeed. you should email me and tell me what the text message said - i hope it was a good one!

erik - nice save, mister... nice save.

About this blog

erratically updated for food, yarn, or other nonspecified reasons