technology is still kicking my ass

my phone service is non-existent. not in the "you are between towers" way, but in the way that i can't place outgoing calls, send text messages (i'm assuming i can't receive these either). and yes, smarty mcsmartass, i did pay my bill.

so if i'm s'posed to call, then sorry about that.

if you need me, email me!

update: stupid thing started working again. although i have been provided with great methods for attracting hunky firefighters and ornithologists in the comments.

2 comments:

Yaymee Tuesday, November 22, 2005 1:55:00 pm  

you know, i once freaked out when the same thing happened to me. i called AT&T from another phone and the woman told me to just turn off the phone and turn it back on 30 seconds later. maybe try that?

Chris Cope Tuesday, November 22, 2005 3:38:00 pm  

This is why most Americans are fools for not owning carrier pigeons. Fools, I say! FOOLS!

About this blog

erratically updated for food, yarn, or other nonspecified reasons