f.o. means yarn and sweater!

I gave the sis the poncho, it's officially out of my hands.

her scarf is in progress.

but to save myself from rowan polar smirk boredom, i bought a bunch of tahki cotton classic and with which to make myself this:



in celery as the MC:
and lilac as the CC:

instead of white as CC2, I'll just use more of the celery.

to ask the age old yarn question however, why don't the nice yarns just come in center pull skeins instead of making you do it your own self? anyone want to by me a yarn swift?

3 comments:

heatherfeather Friday, March 18, 2005 5:58:00 pm  

hmmm.

you're weird.

i do like hand-balling yarn, but sometimes i get so tired with my skein around my feet and ernie just can't help but be as naughty as possible when i'm all tied up like that.

as far as the lys goes... i have no idea. never thunk about it.

i love my gnitty friend!

particleman Saturday, March 19, 2005 1:34:00 am  

i feel like i'm at a party and just walked into a conversation i have no business in. this is when you smile and say "can someone translate for me?"

heatherfeather Saturday, March 19, 2005 1:41:00 am  

don't worry about it. grab a drink, inhabit a chair, and giggle about how freddie and i said "hand balling." if nothing else, i get milwaukee beast light and other high-quality drinks for my parties.

About this blog

erratically updated for food, yarn, or other nonspecified reasons