thwarted by sleep again!

i'm actually really tired tonight and feel unwell. so my sleepy/sicky sensations are deterring me from my original plans for tonight: recording covers of songs, researching for my paper due next week, and knitting rogue sleeves.

although i worked on the sleeve cap shaping of the first sleeve for rogue... yet the ol' carpal tunnel is giving me much tingliness in my hands and hurtiness in my wrists when i'm knitting, as well as the typing and the playing of guitar.

also my elbow's still jacked up - i'm going to get someone to look at it friday, i believe.

/end complainathon

3 comments:

Ashley Thursday, March 02, 2006 12:55:00 pm  

don't fall apart!

Chris Cope Thursday, March 02, 2006 1:20:00 pm  

I read recently that breast milk helps carpal tunnel syndrome. I can't see how this would be true.

littlegoat Thursday, March 02, 2006 2:48:00 pm  

I think you're making it up. I can't find anything on Google.

About this blog

erratically updated for food, yarn, or other nonspecified reasons