5 albums that changed your life

okay, it's a meme. get over it. and i dunno about "changing my life" but whatever. they were certainly seminal moments in my musical formation. and there are nine, but i'm not good at choosing. get over it.

(in no particular order)
1. pony express record - shudder to think
2. grace - jeff buckley
3. the green world - dar williams
4. in the aeroplane over the sea - neutral milk hotel
5. boys for pele - tori amos
6. not a pretty girl - ani difranco
7. bona drag - morrissey
8. solitude standing - suzanne vega
9. live - christine kane

1 comments:

Unknown Saturday, April 01, 2006 2:21:00 pm  

OMG. I just recently--last week!--discovered Jeff Buckley.

*sigh*

I always seem to be late.

Do you have For my sweetheart, the Drunk? That one changed my life.

About this blog

erratically updated for food, yarn, or other nonspecified reasons