spring quarter - the only thing between me and a master's degree

spring quarter will likely be tough.

there are numerous unknowns - for instance, no one's ever heard of the professor teaching one of my 2 core classes i'm taking next quarter... but it will probably be a lot of work.

in addition to the arms control course i'm taking that will definitely be a lot of work (i've had the professor before).

and the waste of time core class.

and finally, the 3 credit class that's not much work at all and only 6 weeks long.

my application for graduation's in, i've passed my french proficiency exam, and my internship requirements are complete. (they're complete 6 months after my internship was completed)

if only i had a job lined up...

0 comments:

About this blog

erratically updated for food, yarn, or other nonspecified reasons