Well...

I feel like I've had things that I've wanted to post over the past few days, but haven't had time, and now I forgot what they were... So here's a non-organized free association type of thingie.

  • School RULES!
  • Cats aren't as bad as I thought, but they still make me break out in hives.
  • I might be on the Fox News Channel... either that or the Denver affiliate's newscast - I'll keep you updated. (They're doing a piece on DU's Homeland Security program - available either as a certificate or a specialty concentration in the MA in Int'l. Security program - and they filmed my Intelligence class as B-roll footage... I assume it's B-roll, the prof. was just going over the syllabus - a boring thing to listen to when it applies to you, not to mention when it doesn't)
  • I'm adding a few more news sources to my sidebar just for more perspectives.
  • I have to buy a cocktail dress for my $40,000 party I've been planning for 5 months... With a budget like that you'd think that a dress would be included, but we're kissing our budget...
  • Bush announced his choice for Homeland Security head... I don't know anything about him yet, so I don't have a real opinion... But he sorta looks like Sidney the psychiatrist from M*A*S*H.
  • Of all the people with babies born or en route, I know, very, very few of them who had difficult or miscarried pregnancies. My fredhead's little bob is healthy and swimming and dancing on her organs lightly, but her friend Sarah has suddenly become a high-risk pregnancy with a partial placental abruption - her little boy is still healthy, but now she's on bed rest with a 2 year old and a husband away with the military, so she's got a little more on her plate than she'd planned. So keep your prayers and happy thoughts going out to her, and to all expectant mothers... we forget how tenuous and miraculous pregnancy and childbirth are in this medically advanced age.


I see (по-Русский) = Я вижу (Ya veezhOO)

About this blog

erratically updated for food, yarn, or other nonspecified reasons