Interesting, Dumb, and Frozen

Last night I had a REALLY interesting class. It was the first of my Defense Analysis Methods, and we did a brief overview of arms control and proliferation in the past century. I've never really thought I'd be interested in Arms and Weaponry (on the mass destruction scale), what with my general pacifism and all, but it was FASCINATING. And the professor is fabulous to boot. All in all, I was happy to have braved the snow.

After class, Crazy Mara and I went to Blockbuster, got a movie, and ordered a pizza from Angelo's. And watched Win a Date With Tad Hamilton. The pizza was great, the movie blew (shocker, I know). In fact it was the worst movie I'd seen since seeing Jersey Girl last week.

And it's been snowing and cold... This morning it was 2 degrees, with a -8 windchill, and the snow, and the fishtailing when driving around corner, oy vey... It's a frozen nose hair morning. And a sleepygirl morning.

2 comments:

heatherfeather Wednesday, January 05, 2005 11:54:00 am  

{shakes head sadly}

No, no it ain't.

Anonymous Wednesday, January 05, 2005 1:54:00 pm  

I loved that movie! I wonder what that says about me?

-Eryn (a devoted fellow Denver-ite)

About this blog

erratically updated for food, yarn, or other nonspecified reasons