Don't like roses, don't like champagne...

It's been an odd couple of days... Still feeling icky off and on, but now have a sore throat... went to a potluck last night and I brought a Rip-and-Dip Cheese and Pepperoni ring with dipping sauce (its description on the packet was "stuffed meat ring with tomato sauce for dipping"). I bought the last $410 worth of my $530 worth of books for this QUARTER (that comes out to $53/week for me to learn on top of the $9k a quarter for my education). I had my Russian class again- I learned how to say "I See!" in Russian. Right now I have a bit of an oversleeping migraine - if I catch it now it may be okay in a little... And I have hundreds and hundreds of pages of reading to do. So I have to run. Bye.

2 comments:

particleman Monday, January 10, 2005 10:47:00 am  

i bought books last week and spent just under $500. i'll probably end up spending more after classes start (i'd rather not do the "$/week to learn" calculation).

Canopenner Monday, January 10, 2005 12:28:00 pm  

strawvoitche?

SP?

About this blog

erratically updated for food, yarn, or other nonspecified reasons