Bizzariosity

Had int'l terrorism class last night. We were divided into groups to do a 45 minute briefing on one of 5 terrorist methods; I am in the Suicide Bombing group. When the professor was checking the distribution of groups, she asked, "Now, who are my suicides? Suicide Bombers, please raise your hands again!" I NEVER want to have to raise my hand following that instruction ever ever again. I have to also do a book report next week. A book report? On Terrorism? Shall I make a coinciding diorama, too?

Slipped and fell on the black ice, landed straight down on my (good) knee, neck is killing me today.

Hung out with Mara, Timmy, Fritzie and some people I don't know well last night after class.

Would currently rather be sleeping than ANYTHING else in the world.

Listening to Sheryl Crow sing "Mother Nature's Son."

Seriously enamoured of Joan Baez/Indigo Girls' cover of Dylan's "Don't Think Twice" these days.

0 comments:

About this blog

erratically updated for food, yarn, or other nonspecified reasons