Opium

by antje duvekot

You are a rollercoaster
You make the ladies weak
You are a rocketship
Come from another galaxy
Yeah, you are pure desire
Like a candy bar at a fat camp
If I cannot have you now
I will wither like a weed

You are a glass of fine wine
With a four star dish
You are a little detour
Make me shake like a jellyfish
You could do my laundry
Won't you make me...come on
You are like opium

You look like a centaur
Riding on that bike
Rock star, with your guitar
Play me the soundtrack to my life
And tell me a story, I don't care if it is true
I only wanna see your lips move

If I were a country
I'd let you explore me
You could draw a map
Then show me all my peaks
If I were a car I would let you repair me
And jump start my battery
You have the sweetest eyes I've ever seen
I would offer you a permanent position in my dreams
And it's not that I'm easily swept off my feet
But you are like ecstacy

You are a roller coaster
You make the ladies weak
You are a rocketship
Come from another galaxy
You are a hurricane
Walking down that lane
Oh, you make a woman blush, boy
When you look at her that way
Cause you are like opium
Yeah, you are like opium

3 comments:

Chris Cope Monday, October 24, 2005 4:31:00 pm  

Thank you.

You're pretty neat, too.

Chris Cope Monday, October 24, 2005 4:37:00 pm  

Uhm... Upon further consideration I have realized that there's an off chance that you weren't talking about me. Damn. Damnity damn. Damn. Oh, well. Saves me the trouble of an uncomfortable conversation with my wife, I guess.

heatherfeather Tuesday, October 25, 2005 1:16:00 am  

chris - yeah, the child bride wouldn't look kindly on that... sorry, you're off the market.

cherz - try this one:

you are pure desire
Like a candy bar at a fat camp

they'll be groveling at your feet.

my word is welsh! lddwqngw

About this blog

erratically updated for food, yarn, or other nonspecified reasons