more for me than for you

To-Do list for next wednesday (or why my left eye has a twitch that i can see in my line of vision lately)

finish fellowship application (missed deadline in exchange for sanity)
mail application
desch article summary
intelligence briefing
chemical weapons handout
chemical weapons presentation
language proficiency exam
(on hold for a few weeks for sanity)
read read read read read read read read
print resumes
go to career fair
email everyone on the list
fix suit skirt lining
buy tabs for theory notes
yaymee's birthday
yaymee's birthday festivities (she planned it taking me off the hook. xo!)
do a million more job applications
refill allergy medicine
buy kleenex
LAUNDRY
stop sneezing so darn much

what i'm actually doing to prevent a complete and nervous breakdown:




boy, this pattern sho' do make my fingers look stubby... it doesn't help that it's my left hand with no nails because i play guitar (see the guitar?), but seriously... they're not that stubby.

4 comments:

Steve Thursday, October 06, 2005 11:44:00 am  

You'll be fine. Drink some Insamcha (Korean for Ginseng Tea) and light a sandalwood candle.

Oh, and if you get to work at the Pentagon, tell Ryan I said hi.

Anonymous Thursday, October 06, 2005 12:28:00 pm  

it's true. her fingers are not at all stubby.

Yaymee Thursday, October 06, 2005 10:43:00 pm  

What can I do to help, honey?

heatherfeather Friday, October 07, 2005 1:17:00 am  

all y'alls are so nice!

and mariama, my non-stubby fingers feel validated.

About this blog

erratically updated for food, yarn, or other nonspecified reasons