mariah


mariah
Originally uploaded by swandive00.

for better or worse, here she is. mariah.

ma-ri-ah. light of my life, fire of my loins.

or not.

whatever, i'm a little yarn drunk.

it makes me look dumpy. my gauge was WAY off. i took in about 5 inches off of either side seam post-knitting and 4 inchess off the sleeves. but it's warm and i usually don't give a crap about what i wear to school because, seriously? who am i trying to impress?

besides yaymee, but she already loves me for who i am, so the makeup is never, the showering intermittent when around her. just kidding, i'll always wear makeup to hide the fact that i haven't showered.

i started 3 other projects today because i roundly refused to do any school work today. and i feel about as ADD as starting 3 projects in one day makes me sound.

6 comments:

Anonymous Sunday, October 09, 2005 4:00:00 am  

it is really beatyful, and it looks absolutely gorgeous on you. it also make's me consider doing another Mariah!

jen Sunday, October 09, 2005 5:55:00 pm  

I love the way it turned out! I love the buttons -- nice job, I think! If I were you, I'd wear it a ton. jeniferknits.blogdrive.com

Karin Sunday, October 09, 2005 10:03:00 pm  

dude, I had Mariah gauge drama too. Mine was HUGE and I had to seam in a ton. I'm gonna post pics of mine soon online once I reposition the damn zipper yet again.

Unknown Monday, October 10, 2005 1:31:00 am  

"Yarn drunk" is a great term. And you are a crazy good knitter. I am in AWE.

After 7 years or so of knitting all I can STILL make is a scarf.

Anonymous Monday, October 10, 2005 12:03:00 pm  

sexy naughty nymphette sweater

Yaymee Monday, October 10, 2005 1:03:00 pm  

You don't need to shower to impress me, you know that. But you do have to wear sweaters of your own creation. That always wins me over!

You are super-duper cool. [slow, extended wink]

About this blog

erratically updated for food, yarn, or other nonspecified reasons