Saturday...

So today (well, technically tomorrow) is the first Sunday of Advent. I really like Advent.

I have a 4 ft prelit Christmas tree. It makes me happy. I have 2 ornaments. I'm thinking I need a couple more. I'm also really jonesing for a black cardigan. I have a brown one, winter white one, a grey duster, and a black duster, but I just want a black cardigan.

For Ernie's birthday I got him a new bed. It's 54" in diameter, and actually big enough for him. He loves it. It makes me happy that it makes him happy! I'm trying to have long enough hair for crazy bun hair again... It's not quite long enough for crazy bun hair. oh well. I'll keep growing it for that. And I have to get it highlighted again... but I must wait until December 20. My hairdresser's going to Mexico this week to get married, and won't be back until the 20th. So I'm first through the door with her.

I'm going to get an oil change... well, I'm getting one for my car. I want to buy some decorations for the tree.

This is just a brain dump. I'm not going to pretend to have any cohesive thoughts. This weekend is about resting up.

Quote of the day from Gilmore Girls: "I hate President Bush. His face is too tiny for his head."

0 comments:

About this blog

erratically updated for food, yarn, or other nonspecified reasons