you get recycled stuff. but i still love you.

stolen from this dude

1. My roommate once: made a chart to teach ernie how to read.

2. Never in my life: met julio iglesias.

3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile: that one guy.

4. High School was: not long enough ago.

5. When I'm nervous: my hands shake and i have to pee.

6. The last time I cried: saturday

7. If I were to get married right now my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: my sister and semaphoria

9. My hair: gets dyed when i'm bored.

10. When I was 5: i was much shorter than i am now.

11. Last Christmas: i gave you my heart but the very next day you gave it away. when wham!'s not talking for me, i spent it with my mom and sister. it was quiet and sad.

12. When I turn my head left, I see: a sorta hot guy using his computer.

13. I should be: made out of elastic.

14. When I look down I see: my lap.

15. The craziest recent event was: starting a new babysitting job for a baby with the same name as the baby i used to sit on. i miss A. but i call the new baby A-lite.

16. If I were a character on Friends I'd be: i hope none of them.

17. By this time next year: i'd better be able to pay my rent every month without breaking out into a sweat.

18. Current Relationship Status: i decline to answer.

19. I had a hard time understanding: sentences written by beckett and joyce.

20. One time at a family gathering: there were a lot of relatives.

21. You know I "like" you if: i'm hitting on you.

22. If I won an award, the first person(people) I'd thank is/are: my bookie.

23. Take my advice: don't break up with someone to be with someone else. break up with someone because you don't want to be with them.

24. My ideal breakfast is: free, good, and ready when i am. if there are bacon and/or hash browns there, all the better.

25. If you visit a place I grew up: let me know.

26. Where do you plan to visit anytime soon: probably the pacific NW.

27. If you spend the night at my house: be prepared for a dog to shove his cold, wet snout in your face whilst you sleep.

28. I'd stop my wedding if: the groom was drunk.

29. The world could do without: cockroaches.

30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than date: nothing.

31. Most recent thing you've bought yourself: whole foods sushi, yoga clothes.

32. Most recent thing someone else bought for you: the entire weekend dani was here, i didn't spend a dime.

33. My favorite blonde is: i hate favorite questions

34. My favorite brunette is: i hate favorite questions

36. The last time I was drunk was: 2 thursdays ago

37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: babies.

38. I shouldn't have been: in perceptual psychology class in college.

39. Once, at a bar: i told pope jokes in french

40. Last night I: was up too late talking to pei lo mein

41. There's this girl I know who: sings opera like an angel but has the mouth of a sailor

42: I don't know: mischa barton

43. A better name for me would be: i've been told brooke would be better - i'm not blonde or floofy enough for heather.

44. If I ever go back to school I'll: be changing fields, more than likely.

45. How many days until my birthday?: 1 month and 9 days.

3 comments:

inseattle Tuesday, April 18, 2006 9:15:00 pm  

mmmmm, i think brooke sounds more blonde and fluffy than heather.

Anonymous Wednesday, April 19, 2006 1:39:00 am  

you gotta admit, it was a fun conversation. well worth staying up for. if not, don't tell me. i might cry.

Chris Cope Wednesday, April 19, 2006 4:09:00 pm  

When I read No. 11, my ADHD kicked in after I read "Last Christmas" and I started singing to myself. When I finally read that you wrote the same thing, I felt a kinship.

About this blog

erratically updated for food, yarn, or other nonspecified reasons