i am running so behind today, yet i blog

i have to take a shower, clean my house and leave for the airport in 20 minutes.

the likelihood of all this happening? pretty low - but shower and airport are required.

my danibear friend, one of my roommates from college, friend for 11 years (although i haven't seen her since thanksgiving of 1997) is coming to denver for the weekend.

and for the grad school prom.

i got a dress, i got a hot date, all i need is a pedicure and a glass of wine.

we're doing other things but i don't have time to talk about them at the moment.

3 comments:

Monstee Friday, April 07, 2006 1:44:00 am  

Best friend girl date, huh?
Prom and then other things, huh?









...can me video tape it?

heatherfeather Friday, April 07, 2006 7:28:00 am  

other things include, movies, indian food, pedicures,walking through the park, and pillow fights in our nighties.

Steve Friday, April 07, 2006 1:47:00 pm  

Good luck with everything, and I'd offer the pedicure, but the last time I handled nail clippers, I ended up less one toe...
(I'm joking)

About this blog

erratically updated for food, yarn, or other nonspecified reasons