good night, and thank you!

thanks to the people who helped pei lo mein and i celebrate our birthdays! we had a great time, slow poky service and all, and thank you for it!

especially since it's a week to my birthday and 4 days to pei's.


i have some pictures that are secret, others that are not. (specifically, some feature people who shouldn't be on the internet)

these are not:

birthday sushi
whoa - i had a second drink? i never have a second drink! it must be my birthday! or almost, anyway.
birthday sushi
crazy mara and heatherfeather
birthday sushi
mara works as a teppan chef. because sushi boat doesn't have one on saturday nights?
birthday sushi
the fake tattoo from claire's
birthday sushi
the birthday girls!

2 comments:

Hello, It's Louise. Sunday, May 21, 2006 9:51:00 pm  

Aw! I'm so glad you guys ahd a good time... I had too much cake and wine at my other birthday party and I feel a little sick today. :P

inseattle Monday, May 22, 2006 1:33:00 pm  

sorry i missed it--you guys looked fab per usual, but we'll have to have our private party this week--dim sum????

About this blog

erratically updated for food, yarn, or other nonspecified reasons