from mad libs in the mall with pei lo mein

"When I Grow Up"

Now that I've graduated from grade 77, I'm going to start spazzing more often. After all, I'm practically a mess! Since I want to be just like Donald Smith, I'd better start snorting as retardedly as possible. I think this summer I'm going to get a part-time job as an alligator sexer or a chicken sexer. That will teach me how to be sparkly, and mabe I'll even make one dollars! Then I can put all of my money in the mall and collect monkeys. When I retire at age pi, I'll be a sunlight. Maybe I'll even get to live on the beach in a castle on a cloud, buy expensive treble clefs, and drive a fancy Bat Boat. Wouldn't that be random? I'd better start singing right away!

3 comments:

Anonymous Sunday, May 21, 2006 6:53:00 pm  

YAY madlibs!!!! i can't wait until i graduate from grade 77. it seems so far away.

heatherfeather Sunday, May 21, 2006 6:54:00 pm  

fo' reals, yo.

inseattle Monday, May 22, 2006 1:31:00 pm  

how does one get all the way to grade 77 when they retired at the ripe old age of pi?

About this blog

erratically updated for food, yarn, or other nonspecified reasons