whining ahead

Today is Friday.

  • It's going to be a long, boring day at work.
  • I have a bit of a headache.
  • I wish I were asleep.
  • Tonight is a birthday party for a friend. (In theory, it's a surprise, but he's known about it for ages. We all still call it his surprise party.)
  • I really hope I want to go to it because I've been an antisocial monkey lately.
  • It's going to be a long night, I'm sure filled with drama (the reason I've been an antisocial monkey lately)
  • It's starting at Crazy Mara's house and then going to Park Tavern (where it always seems to be 2 for 1) at 11th and Ogden.
  • We made him an apron and a visor last night with puffy paint. But decided not to go too over the top, because if they were tacky, "he might not wear them."
  • Then fell down with the ridiculousness of that statement.
  • But I need some excedrin and a sodapop... oooh, cherry pepsi sounds amazing....

0 comments:

About this blog

erratically updated for food, yarn, or other nonspecified reasons