One for two... And music notes - ha!

In a fit of extravagance, I saw ANOTHER movie in the theater last night - Birdget Jones 2. Evidently it was sequel weekend... Yeesh, though, that was BAD. There were some really funny moments, but all in all, nooooooooooooo. If you're a huge Bridget 1 fan (I enjoyed it - only saw it on DVD though), I guess I can't talk you out of it, but this is my attempt to tell you to wait for the DVD. Or just don't.

Music I'm digging lately:

  • Mannheim Steamroller Christmas stuff (their stuff that sounds normal and not annoyingly synthed within an inch of its life)
  • Paul Oakenfold (particularly "Ready, Steady, Go" and "Delirium")
  • Sarah McLachlan's "Song for a Winter's Night"
  • Barenaked Ladies Christmas stuff
  • Danielle Howle's Catalog and Live at McKissick Museum
  • various stuff associated with Alias, season 1
  • Bubba Sparks' "Deliverance" (thanks crazy mara!)

0 comments:

About this blog

erratically updated for food, yarn, or other nonspecified reasons