Improvements can be made!

Following my previous post, I decided to peruse the Rockland (Maine) Police Blotter to see how my wordy writer was doing. And after two wordy days, there's a marked change in the length and descriptiveness of the summonses, complaints and arrests. But true to form there was one good post about a car egging. (evidently the eggee was not disliked enough to have their car deviled egged):

Dec. 15
On Prescott Street, a resident reported her car was covered in eggs sometime between 4:30 and 5:30 p.m. No damage was done, and police have no suspects.

3 comments:

Unknown Wednesday, December 22, 2004 3:40:00 pm  

The deviled egg joke is a good one!

heatherfeather Wednesday, December 22, 2004 3:57:00 pm  

Sadly, it's not mine... It's from an episode of Gilmore Girls...

Canopenner Wednesday, December 22, 2004 3:59:00 pm  

Im glad it wasnt my car.

Not that I live in denver.

About this blog

erratically updated for food, yarn, or other nonspecified reasons