so, that happened.

about 21 months ago, i fell down the stairs at school.

today, i hope not to fall on my face in front of friends, families and strangers.

either on the stairs or on the stage at magness arena.

my mom and sister flew in on wednesday night. last night was the first time i had slept in 3 nights. i am a much happier monkey with sleep. i am a happy monkey in general.

we went to bodyworlds 2 last night, which i could have LOVED, but it was so hot and i was so tired that i barely noticed i was there. except the exploded man was pretty darn awesome. we were looking at the articulation of the joints and contractures of the muscles of man mid-kick of a soccer ball when my mom noticed his, er, anatomical structures and immediately started singing "do your ears hang low?" i ran into my friend becca there. she's smart and funny.

last night i slept, this morning i'm going to yoga.

my update is boring but there will be pictures soon!

2 comments:

littlegoat Friday, June 09, 2006 11:02:00 am  

I am so jealous. I want to see that crazy body stuff.

On a related note, I have torn the tendon in my left elbow.

The doctor said I have tennis elbow and golfer's elbow at the same time and I told him it is called "derby elbow."

It's not too bad, now, though. Range of motion is somewhat limited for the time being.

inseattle Saturday, June 10, 2006 12:33:00 am  

sleep is a good thing. nawa doesn't really let me sleep in iowa, either. i miss you and wish i could have seen you graduate.

About this blog

erratically updated for food, yarn, or other nonspecified reasons