step away from the goats, people

i'm not getting married. although i'm working on the honeymoon cami in cotton fleece, it's not for my honeymoon.

it's also in sedona red which i'm either going to love because i have nothing else like it or never wear because i have nothing else like it.

random aside 1: i was looking for addresses to send grad announcements to a few weeks ago and emailed a bunch of my aunts and uncles. one of my uncles on my dad's side, sent me his address and said:

A month ago a friend asked for my mailing address too, a couple of days later I received an invitation, she is getting married in a couple of months.

yeah, no. that's not why i was looking for it.

random aside 2: i need to start sleeping at night. this week my sleep schedule got all wonked out and last night i was wide awake until 4. it wasn't for lack of trying to sleep.

it's also hot in my apartment which may have something to do with it. it's not riduculously how (but hot enough at 81 deg)

4 comments:

inseattle Monday, June 05, 2006 1:19:00 pm  

i am confused because i wonder what the "random aside 2" was...

heatherfeather Monday, June 05, 2006 1:21:00 pm  

look again. blogger freaked out on me.

inseattle Monday, June 05, 2006 4:30:00 pm  

am i not your friendy any more?

Unknown Tuesday, June 06, 2006 12:42:00 am  

Hey wait a minute - - I thought you were getting hitched to my apartment! I gave my blessing! The honeymoon cami should be in full effect.

About this blog

erratically updated for food, yarn, or other nonspecified reasons